Entertainment

Saif Ali Khan’s official statement on the paparazzi invasion of celebrity space


In an official statement, Saif Ali Khan clarified that he is not firing his security guard nor is he going to take legal action against the photographers who photographed him and Kareena Kapoor on Friday. In response to a video of Khan making a snappy remark about the paparazzi, Khan issued the statement. In the video, the actor asks about 20 paparazzi to enter his bedroom in a sarcastic manner.





He said, “The building security guard is not being sacked, it is not his fault and neither is anybody taking legal action against the paps because that is not how we want to do things. However, the fact is that they did barge inside the private property through the gate, past the security guard and completely invaded our space and put 20 cameras and lights on us as if it’s their right to do that, and this is wrong behaviour and everyone needs to be in limits. We cooperate with the paparazzi all the time and we understand but outside the house, outside the gate, otherwise, where does one draw the line?”

Saif Ali Khan

He further stated regarding his sarcastic ‘bedroom’ comment, “That is why I made the comment about the bedroom because they had already crossed one line, so how many lines does one have to cross before it’s utterly ridiculous.”

“The paps shooting the children, while they are doing extracurricular classes or any class, all this is not required, paparazzi cannot come inside the school, there are lines drawn,” he added.

Saif Ali Khan

Concluding his statement, he said, “and that’s all we are saying and the rest of the noise and chatter is because no one knows what the truth is and everyone wants to sell something but this is the truth. and that’s all I have to say. Thank you.”


#Saif #Ali #Khans #official #statement #paparazzi #invasion #celebrity #space

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button